Header Ads

Do or Dare :Nitin Gadkari offers this member of parliament 1,000 crores for every kg lost , he ends up losing 15 kgs

Anil Firojiya, BJP MP from Ujjain, is making noises for all good reasons. He is on a mission to lose weight, not only to be fitter but also to fund the development of his constituency. And for each kilo he manages to burn, the minister will earn ₹1,000 crore.

Gadkari had promised BJP MP Anil Firozia that he will allocate him one crore per kg lost for the development in his constituency if the Ujjain MP reduced his weight.
Reiterating his demand, Firozia said, "I am the most expensive MP in the world because Gadkari had told me on the stage that if you lose one kg, Anil will give you one thousand crore rupees for development.

The BJP leader said he follows whatever Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Nitin Gadkari ask him to do. "So. I have lost almost 15 kgs. I will demand PM Modi and Gadkari to give us more blessings for the development of our Ujjain," he added.

Mr Firojiya, a first-time MP, told news agency PTI on Saturday that he weighed 127 kgs in February.

"Gadkari had made this announcement in February to motivate me to get fit. He had said he would allocate ₹ 1,000 crore for development works per kilogram of weight I lost. I accepted his command and have lost 15 kilograms in the past four months." Mr Firojiya said.

"I am achieving this by adopting a fitness regime that comprises adhering to a diet plan and indulging in physical exercise, cycling and yoga. I was 127 kilograms earlier. Now, I am entitled to ask for ₹ 15,000 crore for development works in my constituency as I have lost 15 kilograms," the Lok Sabha MP asserted.

Taking the challenge head-on, Firojiya adopted a fitness regime that comprised adhering to a diet plan and indulging in physical exercise, cycling, swimming as well as yoga.

 

No comments

© Copyright 2022, Latest news o pedia All Rights Reserved | Made with love by Dimagital Media. Powered by Blogger.