Header Ads

IIT Delhi student wins world's largest coding competition


 Kalash Gupta, a computer science and engineering student at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi, has been named the winner of the TCS CodeVita season 10 global coding competition, which drew over 100,000 contestants from 87 countries (TCS).

Kalash Gupta had also secured the 3rd rank nationwide in the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) for admission to the IITs in 2018. He topped the entire Delhi zone.

“When I started with the contest, I never thought I would even be in the top 3 but this is a very humbling experience. I’m very excited about the prize money ($10,000). Initially, I was not confident, as I took longer than I expected to solve the first problem. But as I progressed, solving some of the other problems, I gained more confidence over my final standing, and I was confident that I would be in the top 3,” said Gupta on Friday.

CodeVita is the world's largest computer programming competition, according to Guinness World Records. Chile and Taiwan were the contest's first and second runners-up, respectively.

Along with the prize money, the winners have also earned an internship opportunity with TCS’ Research & Innovation organization.Click here for our quore space

No comments

© Copyright 2022, Latest news o pedia All Rights Reserved | Made with love by Dimagital Media. Powered by Blogger.